Since I have a lot more readers recently, I thought it would be nice to share some ideas for items to keep in a memory box.
I have several items put aside for Finley’s, though I haven’t managed to find a box that is big enough for everything I’d like to keep in it. If anybody knows of somewhere that makes very nice, quite large, wooden boxes, I’d be grateful for a recommendation. I wouldn’t mind it being lined either, though that’s not a necessity.
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Hand and footprints
- Locks of hair
- Pregnancy photos
- Photos of places visited/holidays while pregnant
- Ultrasound photos and videos
- Medical records
- Hospital bracelets
- Clothing worn by your baby
- Toys, books, colthing, etc. bought for your baby
- New baby cards
- Gifts you received for your baby
- Items from your baby shower if you had one
- Condolence cards
- Items you received in memory of your baby
These are just a few ideas, though the possibilities are endless. If you have other ideas not listed, please list them as a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this blog, please follow me on Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, etc. The links are on the right hand side.